ullright welcome page
ullright is both a framework and a suite of applications providing powerful tools for websites and company-internal organisation in general.
Symfony is a powerful, professional PHP 5.2 MVC-Framework. As a enterprise-ready industry standard it is used an supported by countless large companies like Yahoo or Microsoft.
Applications and features:
- ullCore: basic functionality including login, user-administration, access-rights and a powerful admin generator.
- ullCms: a very adaptable content management system which is very easy to use for the editors
- ullCourse: offer courses in different categories and handle bookings.
- ullWiki: a easy-to-use wiki featuring a wysiwyg-editor for knowledge management.
- ullFlow: a flexible and extendable workflow engine to support business processes.
Examples are order-handling, trouble-ticketing, request-forms and many more
- ullVentory: powerful asset management to enlist various items and assign them to users. Also includes a software license administration.
- ullUser: management of centralized user/employee data. Different departments in a company can administer specific data fields. Also includes support for new employee / change management / separation processes.
- ullPhone: a phone directory including employee photos with advanced features.
- ullOrgchart: a dynamic, interactive orgChart which is automatically drawn using the organizational structure from the user data.
- Multilanguage support
- Flexible, extendable and highly customizeable
- Web Accessibility Level A, mostly AA
- Commercial support available from ull.at business webapplications
Things planned for the near future (2012):
- Promote ullright.
- Improve documentation and the project's infrastructure in general.
- Lots of new features and improvements. See the bug tracker for details.
Download / Installation:
Currently an installation guide for developers using subversion is available here.
Questions / Resources:
The following resources are available:
How to contribute:
You can contribute in many useful ways to the project: installing and testing ullright, asking questions, providing patches, feedback, ideas and suggestions, ...
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ullright was initiated by ull.at business websolutions located in Vienna/Austria.